Like

Monday, March 8, 2010

The Beginning of My Daily "Thankful" Journal

My Pastor's sermon truly hit me this past Sunday. He reminded us all of how easy it is to remember all the bad things that happen to us. How they seem to stick in your brain forever, but most of the good things seem to fade into our memory. As hard as some days (weeks, years!) seem, I have many good things to celebrate in my life, both big and small. So, starting today I will write down at least 5 things that I am thankful each day.

1. My puppy slept until 5:55a.m.
2. My daughters big hug and "happy to see me" attitude;)
3. My CLEAN kitchen! My son Jason took it upon himself to help out and really did a nice job. (This is really a big deal to me;)
4. I booked a couple sessions today.
5. My husbands love

I am going to keep these daily entries pretty simple for the most part. Then I will be more apt to complete them on a daily basis.

Peace out;)

No comments:

Post a Comment