Like

Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Reaction I received...

I have to say that I was absolutely thrilled to have been chosen and proud of myself for "Stepping out of the box" which was my New Years Resolution. I decided to go for the things I have wanted to do, but haven't. To push myself beyond my comfort zone, and to do as much as I can to help others.

My family and friends on the other hand, took my newly acquired title as kind of a joke and TRIED to make me feel foolish about it. That was until doors started opening for me and allowing me opportunities that I would never had had otherwise. I think they realize now what an honor and opportunity it has been for me so far. That it was a select group of women that were chosen for this and not a sweepstakes entry or something....lol. It is something I did for "Me", but in turn, it has allowed me to help others in so many different ways.

Ta ta for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment