Like

Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving

With the Thanksgiving season upon us, I wanted to take a few moments to reflect on some of the things that I am most grateful for in life.

I have been blessed with many things in life, but the things that I am most grateful for are:

My loving husband and our beautiful family (3 amazing sons and a beautiful little girl)
Our good health
The ability to remain a positive person, even through some very trying and difficult times
My freedom
The men and women that allow me that freedom by serving our country
Second chances
My mom and the friendship we share
My lifelong friends and the new friends and acquaintances I have made this year
A comfortable home and place to rest our heads
The love and acceptance my husbands family has shown me and the boys all these years
Food in my fridge and cabinets
Smiles on my children's faces
The opportunity and my desire to help others in need
The gift of life and the opportunity to experience all it has to offer on a daily basis

And then there are the more superficial, fun (but still important) things that I am grateful for as well:

Becoming a Glambassador for Glamour and the wonderful opportunities it has allowed me thus-far
Finally finding jeans that fit my body that I actually love!
Losing a few pounds
Finding some of the best Sushi I have ever had (Zaidi's of course!)
Being a part of Fashion Week Naperville (Thank you Kristen and Kristy;)
Facebook for reacquainting me with so many friends I had lost touch with

Have a blessed Thanksgiving everyone!
Hugs,
Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment