Like

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Shopping Ralph by Ralph Lauren-Come share my personal Stylist!!!

JUST IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS!!!

As  Chicago Glambassador, I have been given the opportunity to have a complimentary appointment with a Ralph Lauren stylist at the Macy's State Street Store (111 North State Street, Chicago, IL 60602) I am also allowed to bring a few of my fashionista friends with as well. Please let me know if and when you would like to go. It would be so much fun!

If you happen to find yourself shopping the Ralph by Ralph Lauren line anywhere and wouldn't mind sharing which items you purchased from the line and your thoughts and opinions about the line, that would be awesome! One of my assignments this month is to track purchases of the Ralph line and turn in the names of the purchasers with a copy of their receipt to my Ralph Lauren rep at Glamour. I need those by no later than 12/19/09.
Special notes:

  • If you want to make this shopping trip and outing really fun, send me your pictures or video of you and your friends shopping Lauren by Ralph Lauren
  • Please note, Ralph Lauren clothes do not count; only Lauren by Ralph Lauren
  • (You may want to make a photocopy of receipts or email me what is coming in the mail in case any thing gets lost)

No comments:

Post a Comment