Like

Thursday, November 19, 2009

What I have done so far in my Glambassador position

My first assignment as a Glambassador was to give out the Target gift cards that were sent to me to be used on Maybeline products. These were greatly appreciated by my friends and family that were lucky enough to receive them.

Next I had to create a video with the Flip videocam that Glamour Magazine gave to me when they made me a Glambassador. The problem was, I had a very short deadline and no one to shoot if for me, so I held the camera myself and just sort of "Winged it" which is very apparent when you watch it. It is actually quite humorous which wasn't my intent, but what are you gonna do... You can watch this video by going to this link:
http://www.glamalert.com/glambassador/

just click on Chicago and then scroll down to my video for a good laugh. I apologize in advance;)

I have done promotions for Ann Taylor, Macy's and I am currently working on something for Movado and Nexxus. I have a Glamour "Canon Ball" to attend on Dec. 4th with some of the other Glambassadors to look forward to.

The most fun thing that I have done so far since being named a Glambassador by Glamour, was being asked by Two K Productions if I would be a guest judge for their modeling contest  which was an event for Fashion Week Naperville. Let me tell you it was an awesome week of fun, fashion, mingling, greeting, meeting some absolutely wonderful people, a couple great job leads for my business, possible modeling opportunities for my sons, etc... All made possible by my position as Glamour Glambassador. Thank you Glamour Magazine!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, the fashionable life. ;) Nice work Tami!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds life a fab job...having fun and looking beautiful! Keep it going girl!!!

    ReplyDelete